Data Entry Coordinator
Position: Data Entry Coordinator
Location: Our store at 68 Lincolnway, Valparaiso, IN 46383
Application Dates: We will accept applications and/or resumes throughout April. The ideal candidate can start May 1, 2014 or sooner.
Description: Catherine’s Bridal Boutique is looking for a high energy, self-motivated individual to join our team. This individual will help serve the mission of Catherine’s Bridal Boutique by entering, maintaining and organizing various data. A passion for integrity based data entry is a must. This is a part-time position that requires flexible hours. This position will provide administrative support to the customer service and sales team.
- Maintain our customer database by entering new leads and updating customer and account information
- Maintain our POS system by entering and updating inventory, creating labels, receiving orders
- Document various POS system processes for training purposes
- Work with POS system support team, online and by phone, to solve problems and learn to use the system to its full potential
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Combine data from multiple systems, research incomplete data, purge files to eliminate duplication of data
- Create, analyze, edit and manipulate database reports on an ad hoc project basis
Other responsibilities as needed:
- Assist with service after the sale
- Assist with guest communication such as answering emails, confirming appointments and post-appointment follow up
- Receive and verify orders. Unpack, box or ship gowns as needed.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Belief in the Mission of Catherine’s Bridal Boutique
- Certificate or Associates degree in business administration, information processing, office management, marketing, accounting or other related field
- Data entry experience
- Experience working with computer based POS systems
- Experience with database management, or with managing a large list of contacts, inventory or other information
- High proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- A love of spreadsheets – creating them, maintaining them, manipulating them, organizing them and explaining the data housed within them
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must be goal oriented
- Adaptability – MUST be able to multi-task and move quickly from one project to another
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Willingness to grow and change with our expanding business needs
Catherine's Bridal Boutique is on a mission to revolutionize the wedding industry. We work as a team to create positive, lifetime memories for every guest that walks through our doors. We are passionate about weddings and special occasions of all sorts. We respect the fact that everyone who visits the store is preparing for a milestone in their lives. It is our honor to be a part of that milestone. If you would like to be a part of our team and help us create positive lifetime memories, we encourage you to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you.