Schedule an Appointment
We have hundreds of Wedding Gowns and Bridesmaids Dresses in stock, in a Variety of Sizes and Prices
Congratulations on your engagement! We can’t wait to help you find THE dress that will make you look and feel your best.
Here are some tips and other things you should know:
- We have an extensive collection of gowns! Our inventory consists of a wide range of sizes, colors and price points, to make it easy for you to find the gown that fits both your vision and your budget.
- Prices range from $1,500 to $4,000. The average cost of a bridal gown at Catherine's is approximately $1,900.00.
- Bring photos (or have your Pinterest account ready) of gowns that you are drawn to. This will help your consultant understand your vision and guide you to the right styles. This small step gets the appointment moving in the right direction.
- Be honest, keep an open mind and trust the consultant. More than half the time, the "perfect" dress ends up being one that the bride never thought she would choose. That is the benefit of shopping with experienced consultants, who can help you navigate and assess all of your options. We are here for you!
Choose the type of appointment you would like to schedule from the drop down menu for more specific information about that appointment type, as well as available dates and times. We can't wait to meet you!
We offer several different types of bridal gown shopping appointments to serve you. How do you choose? Consider these tips:
- Consider the best day for your appointment, based on the type of experience you are seeking. Saturdays and evenings are fun and full of brides, but are the busiest time of the week. If you prefer a more intimate, quiet experience, consider a weekday or paid private appointment.
- Book a bridal gown shopping appointment, once you're ready to find "the one". If you come in to shop without the intention to find a dress, unfortunately it may not be possible for you to still order your dream dress, weeks or months later due to discontinuation by the designer, sample sales or price increases. We understand that you may not know what style looks best on your figure, or if lace is really what you want to wear etc, but that is why you are coming to us! We can help you figure all of that out while you are here and help you come to an informed decision.